They've done it. After one of the ugliest games of tournament football in recent memory, England's Women's football team, the Lionesses, are through the the quarter finals of the tournament. Their next match is against Norway at 8pm on Thursday (27 June), but if you've not got a ticket to Stade Océane in Le Havre, here's where you can watch the match in London. These venues have all confirmed they's showing this specific match (check with individual venues for details about booking/tickets), but there are no doubt countless other pubs and bars also screening it throughout the capital.
Where to watch the Women's World Cup quarter finals in central London
- Nordic Bar, Fitzrovia: Being, well, Nordic, you're more likely to find Norwegian fans in Nordic Bar than you are England fans.
- Rileys Sports Bar, Haymarket: A classic for sports fans
- Greenwood, Victoria: Another sports bar, with decent food options
- Waxy O'Connor's, Piccadilly Circus
- The Barley Mow, Westminster
- The Speaker, Victoria
Pubs and bars screening the Women's World Cup quarter final in east London
- The Book Club, Shoreditch where female football community This Fan Girl will be watching along with The Festival of Football.
- Skylight at Tobacco Dock is screening the match without sound throughout the whole rooftop venue, and with sound on Level 9.
Screenings of the Women's World Cup quarter finals in north London
- The Euston Flyer, Euston
Where to watch England vs. Norway in south London
- The Windmill, Waterloo
- Boxpark, Croydon
- Flat Iron Square, Southwark has confirmed it's showing the match as part of its Summer of Sport
- Deptford Market Yard: The quarter final match is screened as part of the Against The Run Of Play events.
- Clapham Grand, Clapham.
Women's World Cup screenings in west London
Know of anywhere? Let us know in the comments.
These chains are showing it as various locations around the capital. Check with individual venues for details.
Know anywhere else in London that's screening the Women's World Cup, or any other themed events taking place? Let us know in the comments below and we'll add it to this article.