We know. England's wait for World Cup glory goes on, falling at the semi-finals again. But just because the Lionesses aren't in the final, doesn't mean Sunday's game won't be must-watch stuff. It's USA vs Netherlands, in an intriguing match-up where the World Cup holders are facing off against the European champions.
The game is on at 4pm on Sunday 7 July. Here's everywhere we know of that's showing the game.
Where to watch the Women's World Cup final for neutrals
- Nordic Bar, Fitzrovia: This central London spot has a double header on Sunday. First the women's World Cup final, followed by the Copa America final (Brazil vs Peru) at 9pm.
- Greenwood, Victoria: An upmarket sports bar, with decent food options — think bar bites, burgers and pizzas.
- The Barley Mow, Westminster: A sport-centric pub that offers the option of booking an area in the main bar to watch the match.
- Waxy O'Connor's, Soho: An Irish pub with four bars over six floors, so probably your best bet for finding a seat.
- De Hems, Soho: As the name suggests, this Dutch pub is going to be rammed with people cheering on the Oranje.
- Maple Leaf Bar, Covent Garden: We know. This is a Canadian Bar, not one for the Yanks. But we've heard rumblings that this place has been packed with supporters draped in stars and stripes whenever USA play.
Screenings of the Women's World Cup final in south London
- Peckham Levels, Peckham: The trendy converted car park in south London is showing the final up on the sixth floor.
- Flat Iron Square is showing the match as part of its Summer of Sport. An excellent choice if the sun's shining on the day.
Where to watch the match in north London
- Boxpark Wembley, Wembley: It always feels right watching a big final next to the home of English football. Especially when there's so much good food and booze around too.
Pubs and bars showing the Women's World Cup final in east London
- Bar Kick, Shoreditch: A football-centric pub with team scarves hanging from the ceiling, and screens aplenty for watching the match.
- Skylight at Tobacco Dock is screening the match on a number of screens across the whole rooftop venue, (including under the pergola on Level 9 — handy if the weather turns).
- Boxpark Shoreditch: Another Boxpark screening the game direct from Lyon.
Where to watch the game in west London
Know of anywhere showing the game? Let us know in the comments.
These chains are showing it as various locations around the capital. Check with individual venues for details.