- Boy dies after falling ill in detention at east London school.
- Teenagers stabbed west London shopkeeper in face when he wouldn't give them cigarettes and alcohol.
- Is Camden Market's soul being scraped away by landowners Market Tech?
- Sadiq scraps Boris's plan for a cycle lane on the A40 Westway flyover.
- Last chance to take this survey on London policing and crime.
- Nazi memorabilia spotted at Chiswick school car boot sale.
- Is TV drama too besotted with London for its own good?
- What to expect from the Diana exhibition at Kensington Palace next year.
- Er... rock and roll?
- Does this Hammersmith Christmas tree have a violent past or something?
- Meanwhile, at the Lord Mayor's bling banquet...
London News Roundup: Is Camden Market's Landowner Killing The Area's Soul?
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 16 November 2016