- It's OK, taxpayers, it's OK. We've been promised 'best value for money'.
- Cargo ship saves man from drowning in the Thames.
- All Croydon trams are up and running, following last week's tragedy.
- TfL fares frozen till 2020. Unless you use a travelcard. You don't use a travelcard do you? Oh.
- Fabric nightclub in reopening talks.
- The vanishing LGBT haunts of Chelsea.
- It's 29 years since the King's Cross Underground fire.
- Everything from the world of rail this week.
- Wrap up this weekend.
- And finally: the Northern line stretch of the night tube opens tonight... where will it take YOU?
London News Roundup: Taxpayers To Foot £369m Bill For Buckingham Palace Repairs
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 18 November 2016