- Asset manager sues former bosses for more than £1m after claims of homophobic abuse.
- High Court will look into bypassing of formal planning permission to build basement extensions.
- Crossrail The Musical is here... as a YouTube video, anyway.
- You'll need approaching £37k a year to live in one of these places.
- Sites of the proposed Garden Bridge, shot on film that expired 16 years ago.
- Ever bumped into the white rabbit man of Barnes?
- Emma Watson's been hiding books on the Underground.
- When all your favourite pubs become couture pâtisseries.
- We are currently in position 688 in the queue (figure correct at time of publishing).
- "As if millions of cartographers suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."
London News Roundup: It's Crossrail The Musical!
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 02 November 2016