- A Southern rail boss has admitted that the company shouldn't have encouraged customers to tweet the RMT about ongoing strikes.
- Over 120,000 people have signed a petition for the Royal family to fund Buckingham Palace renovations themselves.
- Airbnb founder claims the company is solving London's housing crisis, rather than fuelling it.
- A large fire broke out at a garden centre near Heathrow Airport last night. Flights weren't affected.
- Need a new job? Hit Mark Zuckerberg up.
- There are plans to bring an elite equestrian showjumping competition to The Royal Chelsea Hospital next year.
- The former Trafalgar Square headquarters of the shipping company which owned the Titanic is being transformed into luxury apartments.
- Sisters Uncut, a group protesting against cuts to domestic violence services, blocked Waterloo Bridge with a sit-in at the weekend.
- Sadiq Khan wants Volkswagen to pay £2.5m in congestion charges as a result of the company's emissions rigging scandal.
London News Roundup: Titanic HQ Turned Into Luxury Apartments
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 21 November 2016