- The London Living Wage is increasing to £9.75 an hour.
- Southern rail's emergency timetable has come to an end, with all services restored.
- Paddington and Liverpool Street station, and the Heathrow Express, are among services which will be disrupted by Christmas engineering work.
- The M25 motorway is 30 years old — see how well you know it.
- Masked bikers apparently caused "utter carnage" on a Halloween ride through Oxford Street and the City last night.
- Margate is increasingly attractive to young Londoners priced out of the city.
- Parliament was evacuated at around 10.30 this morning due to a fire drill.
- Piccadilly Circus turned yellow at the weekend. Here's why.
London News Roundup: London Living Wage Rises
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 31 October 2016