- Thames party boat sinks near London Bridge. No one has been hurt.
- Armed police called to London Zoo as gorilla escapes from den.
- Mayor of London submits plans for major TfL rail takeover.
- We think we know what you're getting for Christmas... tube strikes!
- Silvertown residents lives 'a misery' due to Crossrail engineering works.
- Treasured Kilburn pub and music venue is threatened with closure.
- West Croydon's new bus station is well woody.
- On this day in 1971, the HMS Belfast rocked up in London.
- This bloke isn't going to give up is he?
London News Roundup: Sadiq Submits Plans For Mass TfL Takeover
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 14 October 2016