- Taxpayers stand to lose £22.5m on Garden Bridge, says government watchdog...
- ... while it's been revealed that David Cameron ignored advice, pumping in extra taxpayer funding.
- Student who dressed as 'killer' clown and ran through university grounds wielding a chainsaw says sorry.
- Five handguns washed up on the shore near Blackfriars.
- Bus driver accused of forcing cyclist off the road.
- South London hospital proposes getting women to show ID before having a baby there.
- The average price of childcare in London is now £16,000 per year.
- The work of late Architect Zaha Hadid will be honoured at exhibitions in London.
- Three-a-side football: all the rage in New Cross.
London News Roundup: Garden Bridge 'Stands To Cost Taxpayers £22.5m'
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 11 October 2016