- German newspaper warns Germans 'not to speak German too loudly' while in London.
- They might have a brand new stadium, but some West Ham and Chelsea fans are behaving 'like it's the 70s'...
- ... although fear not; the hipster football fan has arrived.
- "They’re going to have to flip a helluva lot of burgers to make that pay": literally just opening, is Boxpark Croydon about to triple its rent?
- Greenwich Council refuses to increase funding for Blackheath fireworks, with accusations they've splashed £17k on a (literal) 'Mickey Mouse stunt'.
- Artists: apply for your own studio in the salubrious Somerset House.
- A funeral for the Great British Bake Off was held outside Broadcasting House this morning. Yeah.
- BFI will host Scorsese retrospective at the start of next year.
- Please mister, can we have our ball back?
London News Roundup: Germans Warned 'Not To Speak Too Loudly In German'
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 27 October 2016