- A three-day standoff in Northolt between a man and armed police came to an end last night when police forced their way into a house.
- Police have launched a murder investigation after a woman's body was found under a flyover in Harlington.
- Experience delays on Thameslink this morning? This is probably why.
- A woman died after an accident with a lorry in Battersea this morning.
- The Clifton Hotel in St John's Wood, which was saved from developers, will reopen later this year.
- Moorgate tube station was evacuated yesterday when a 'suspicious package' was discovered.
- It's been claimed that cyclists are being targeted in Regent's Park after tacks were scattered across the road, resulting in several punctures.
- Part of Northfield Allotments in Ealing — reputedly London's oldest allotments — is under threat from development.
- An Airbnb host in Islington had £5,000 of electronics stolen by house guests.
- The man arrested in connection with the suspect package at North Greenwich station last week has been named.
- Whoever wrote this sign in Tottenham is clearly barking.
London News Roundup: London's Oldest Allotments Under Threat
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 24 October 2016