- North Greenwich station has been evacuated after a 'suspicious package' was found on a train.
- Three men have been arrested in South Tottenham after shots were fired last night.
- London Zoo has released a full statement on last week's gorilla incident.
- Southern Rail has cancelled some of its strikes at the request of the Royal British Legion, which believes its annual Poppy Appeal would affected in run up to Remembrance Sunday.
- Meanwhile, the current strikes have reportedly cause "mass panic and violence" among passengers.
- Police have been criticised for the way they dealt with a 13 year old girl arrested in Wapping.
- Selfridges has unveiled its Christmas window displays.
- Treatment developed at St George's Hospital in Tooting is helping stroke victims to make a recovery.
London News Roundup: Royal British Legion Stops Southern Strikes
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 20 October 2016