- 'Up to 100' school children, some armed, involved in huge Erith fight.
- Two armed men arrested in Hackney.
- Most international travellers find London 'friendly' and 'welcoming'.
- Is Berlin trying to pinch our tech industry?
- LGBT traffic lights to stay 'for the foreseeable future'.
- Brexit could hit 5,500 City of London companies with loss of 'passport' licence.
- Mayor of London pitches for the New York Mets.
- Theatre troupe to stage every single Shakespeare death onstage in Shoreditch.
- Man admits nicking Izzard's pink beret. Like so.
- We suddenly want to live in a houseboat.
- No, Octavia has NOT got this table reserved for 8.30...
London News Roundup: Sadiq Pitches For NYC Baseball Team
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 20 September 2016