- Man who attacked girls in north London after posing as police officer, is jailed for life.
- Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe announces retirement as Met chief.
- Is Airbnb driving up London house prices? Airbnb says no.
- 'Largest ever Lego sculpture' is of Tower Bridge.
- 'Tube chat?' badges are causing a storm on social media. Lots of commuters are unhappy about it.
- Thieves nick lizard, snake and fish from a Purley pet shop.
- London is infested with bedbugs.
- 10 remnants of Shakespeare's London.
London News Roundup: 'Tube Chat?' Badges Ruffle Feathers Of TfL And Commuters
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 29 September 2016