- Man who beheaded an elderly Edmonton woman found not guilty on grounds of insanity.
- 10-year-old boy waist-deep in Thames mud is rescued.
- More than 70 firefighters called to tackle Highgate house blaze.
- Police are trying to track down a bogus landlord.
- Forget all that propaganda TfL has been spreading... here's the REAL Night Tube map...
- ...while Diamond Geezer explains how TfL will be delaying those inevitable rail replacement night buses, for a few months at least.
- Still with TfL, here's why CityMetric thinks plans for three new road crossings stink.
- Pidgeon, Brooks, Kamall throw their hats into the Mayoral ring, while Goldsmith officially confirms his candidacy after being given approval from his constituents.
- Two Southwark pubs listed as 'assets of community value'.
- Electric scooter hire firm may be coming to London.
- Peter Watts fills his basket on Hackney Marshes.
- East London's getting a
Borisblobfish themed café.
- 11 way to embarrass yourself in London. We've got a 12th: publishing a blindingly obvious list.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 13 October 2015