Our monthly pub poll heads west, to the ever-changing area of Shepherd's Bush. Live round there? Drink round there? Then we want your opinions on the best places to go drinking.
The poll will be open for a few days, then we’ll tally up the winners and organise a pub crawl around the top few.
The leading pubs will make it into our Best Pubs in London microsite.
Here’s how to play:
- Let us know (in the comments below, on Facebook, or by tweeting #ShepherdsBushPub) your favourite pubs in the area.
- We’ll tally up the votes at the end of the week and publish the results.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl around the most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- You can nominate anywhere that might generally be considered reasonable on a Shepherd's Bush pub crawl. We’re not going to define a boundary — just use common sense.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars with some kind of pubbish character.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
Londonist Pub Crawls
A list of previous areas and themes that we’ve put to public vote.
- A = Angel
- B = Borough, Bow, Brixton
- C = Chelsea, City of London
- D = Dalston, Dulwich
- E = Ealing, Euston
- F = Farringdon and Clerkenwell
- G = Greenwich
- H = Hampstead, Highgate, Hoxton
- I = Isle of Dogs
- J = St James’s
- K = Kennington, Kentish Town, Kilburn
- L = Limehouse, Little Venice
- M = Maida Vale, Marylebone, Mayfair, Mile End
- N = Notting Hill
- O = Old Street
- P = Peckham and Camberwell
- Q = Queen’s Park
- R = Richmond
- S = Shoreditch, Soho, Southwark, Stoke Newington
- T = Thames
- U = Unusual pubs
- V = Victoria (including Pimlico), Victoria Park
- W = Walthamstow, Wandsworth, Wapping
- X = X-Rail (Crossrail)
- Y = Ye Olde pubs
- Z = Zone 1 pubs
Visit our our Best Pubs in London microsite and see what you think.