This is a sponsored article on behalf of The London New Year's Eve Ball.
If you want to go big, go lavish, go memorable this New Year’s Eve, then here’s an offer for you.
Taking place at Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park, The London New Year’s Eve Ball counts down to 2015 in style. In Venetian style, in fact — as this year’s ball sees the venue transformed into a mini-Venice. Picture street lights, a gondola jetty, golden drapes, crystal chandeliers, a Piazzo San Marco reception area and opulent Palazzo Ballroom dining room.
And you can get 10% off tickets! Book before 5 December and quote code LONDONIST.
But that’s not all. The best bit (we think) is that the celebration's all-inclusive. That means you buy your ticket and everything else is taken care of. We’re talking champagne reception, canapés, five-course banquet, unlimited house drinks all night, acrobatic performances, live music, DJ set, dodgems... the list goes on.
No arguments over whether to go for a celebratory meal, club night or live entertainment (this bash has them all). No stress over how much money to bring out with you. No worries about finding parking or a cab/bus to take you home. Just dress to dazzle, safe in the knowledge that everything is ready and waiting for you.
Tickets cost £175 — it’s not pocket change for sure — but considering the sheer scale of the event and everything you get included (unlimited drinks! five course banquet!), it's a pretty good deal. All of the following is laid on for guests:
- Sparkling wine and hot & cold canapé reception on arrival
- Unlimited house beer, wine and soft drinks throughout the night
- Five course banquet by award-winning caterers, Smart Hospitality
- Aerialist, acrobatic and dance performances throughout the night
- Explosive countdown to 2015 featuring live streaming of the iconic London firework display from the River Thames
- Live music sets from the house party band
- Dance into the early hours with a live professional DJ set
- Dodgems (maybe after dinner has digested)
- After-dinner fun casino tables (a small charge applies to play; all profits donated to charity)
- Lavish Venetian masked ball theme throughout the venue
- Free car parking (you can leave your car overnight and pick it up later the following morning)
- Dedicated black cab rank and free shuttle bus to London Victoria after midnight, allowing you to connect to the free New Year’s Eve Underground services.
Not bad eh? Book before Friday 5 December and you’ll receive 10% off the ticket price. Just quote LONDONIST on booking and you’ll be sipping bubbly, enjoying that five course banquet and counting down to 2015 in proper style.
Book your tickets online at www.londonnewyearseveball.co.uk or call 0207 836 1033.