- A compilation of local London stories harking back to the Great War.
- Three people rescued from the Thames last night.
- One way to dodge sky-high rents in London — become a property guardian.
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern and Cumberbatch — join the virtual queue for Hamlet tickets (to watch in 2015!).
- Selfridges opens arctic-themed Christmas store (way behind our own themed page – launched weeks ago!).
- Basement Jaxx to headline Notting Hill Carnival.
- An amusing pub crawl featuring the most over-gentrified pubs in London.
- Patrick Vieira wins right to demolish and rebuild Hampstead mansion despite neighbours’ objections.
- And finally… Sick pets get surgery and wheelchairs thanks to crowdfunding schemes.
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do