- A man found guilty of manslaughter, who was due to appear at the Old Bailey, has gone missing.
- The Guardian reckons London isn’t that toxic after all.
- Commuters in Holloway face two years of disruption while a railway bridge is replaced.
- Building of the Docklands’ long-delayed Helix is about to get under way.
- TfL has announced it will roll out contactless payment on the Tube this September.
- Did you have the foresight to buy a house near the Olympic Park in 2005? Congratulations, you’re in the money.
- North London is being targeted by super ants.
- TV channel London Live is already scaling back on some of its broadcasting.
- The statue of artist Terence Cuneo has been relocated from Waterloo station to a Kent army barracks.
- E — frontman of the band Eels — has been awarded the Freedom of the City of London.
- Mirrors at the ready — backwards posters are about to appear on the Tube.
Christmas in London
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do