- Six people have been injured following a collision on the Thames.
- More allegations have arisen concerning ‘fraudulent’ election votes in Tower Hamlets.
- The Guardian has questioned how badly Boris’ cycle-friendly vision of London will impede bus users.
- Councils across the city are curbing pub openings in a bid to prevent a saturation of them.
- TfL has revealed plans for its Year of the Bus Sculpture Trail (which is what the above picture is all about).
- 888,246 poppies are going to be planted in the Tower of London’s moat.
- Hackney is getting a board game café.
- The HuffPost has some advice for people moving to London.
Museums & Galleries
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do