- A schoolgirl dies after being hit by a lorry in Catford.
- District line travel problems due to broken down train.
- Hit-and-run on a beauty salon in (appropriately enough) Tooting.
- Tulisa offered ‘white sweets’ to undercover journalist, court hears.
- Hats off to a brilliant take-down of ministers’ wardrobe malfunctions during the reshuffle.
- Fans of watching pianos being destroyed in imaginative ways are thwarted by Poplar residents.
- Imperial War Museum to reopen after £40 million revamp.
- Camden Market gets £20 million makeover.
- German supermarket to stock premium wines in London. Prost!
Free & Cheap
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do