- New film — The Chocolate Wrapper — about a man killed taking on litter louts wins plaudits.
- Strike action by fire-fighters comes midway through tackling a blaze in Canning Town.
- Man killed by lorry in the City of London.
- Arsenal footballer may have ‘football brain’ after all.
- Property porn — pictures of first flats in Battersea Power Station released.
- Leyton school gets in a mess over Ramadan policy.
- Euro-dispensing ATMs are spreading across London tube stations.
- Your chance to tweet London cable car boss – tonight at 6:30pm (it’s entirely up to you how much hell he gets).
- And finally… an abandoned kitten has been rescued from a Lidl carrier bag in Hackney. Altogether now ahhhhhhhh.
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do