- The Met have apologised for the shooting of Cherry Groce.
- Cabbies may soon be forced to accept card payments.
- Richmond residents are nonplussed by the prospect of having a royal boatyard built in their park.
- Police are searching for five suspects in connection with the recent smash and grab raid at the Dorchester.
- Christie’s of London has flogged an Egyptian statue on behalf of Northampton Borough Council for £15.76m, and Arts Council England isn’t happy about it.
- The Shadow environment minister Barry Gardiner has been airing his opinions on the state of London’s air pollution.
- David Cameron has more-or-less backed a London Grand Prix.
- Plans for Boris Island may have been sunk.
- A Turner Prize-nominated artist wanted to throw a piano off a Poplar tower block. Residents said no.
Museums & Galleries
Christmas in London
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do