- Mark Duggan’s family start proceedings to quash lawful killing verdict.
- After graffiti on the 7/7 memorial – here’s a photo of men urinating on it.
- Boris backs plan that will give London (and him) tax-raising powers.
- Crystal doorknob starts house fire in Clapham.
- Future uncertain for Coronet concert hall in Elephant and Castle.
- London to be world’s most visited city in 2014 - study says.
- Ivory armistice as Met cracks down on illegal traders.
- Brewing PR disaster – Morrison launches home delivery service in London but won’t venture south of the river.
- Themed Job Centre bar in Deptford – the DJ plays mostly UB40 (possibly).
- Estate agent wars break out over client list – can they both lose please?
- The only colour photo of Virginia Woolf in existence goes on show at the National Portrait Gallery.
Books & Poetry
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do