- Witnesses say that a man who plunged to his death from a West Hampstead flat last night, was left out on the street for hours.
- A landlord has been heavily fined for crowding nine tenants into a small, squalid house.
- Tower Hamlets Mayor Lutfur Rahman has raised a Palestinian flag in a move criticized as “gesture politics of the worst kind”.
- Speaking of raising things, apparently, London house prices have gone up by 50% since Boris came into power (surely not ALL his fault?)
- Cyclists are “a hazard”, a London car rental service has warned foreign tourists.
- A London Zoo tiger has allegedly had beer thrown over it.
- Osterley is sinking.
- Trouble-blighted Secret Cinema says it’s finally starting tonight. Let’s hope history doesn’t repeat itself…
Books & Poetry
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do