This is a sponsored article on behalf of Airbnb.
What's The View From Your London Window?
What's the view from your London window?
Want to try someone else's? If you're out for the night on the other side of town or are visiting London and looking for somewhere less central to stay, try one of these great places with amazing London views.
- Stay in Strata Tower in Elephant and Castle and enjoy views across East London to Crystal Palace.
- Leafy south west London offers a bright, eighth floor flat overlooking Wandsworth Common
- Fancy floor to ceiling views of Haggerston Park from this living room?
- Great views of the London skyline from this Hackney flat with a roof terrace
- Survey Finsbury Park and Alexandra Palace from Woodberry Grove
Canary Wharf and the Thames on one side, London Eye and Parliament on the other, from SE16 apartment
To book an amazing view visit www.airbnb.co.uk/views.
When someone opens up their house and welcomes you in, you're no longer on holiday, you're home. And with Airbnb, you have access to over 600,000 of these homes, flats, treehouses, boats, castles, igloos and everything in between.
Last Updated 16 July 2015