- Police want to speak to these seven men in connection with the rave in Croydon where a teenager died.
- Another teen at the rave lost a finger, but kept on dancing.
- Tower Hamlets Mayor accused of involvement in electoral fraud.
- Curse-inducing delays and cancellations out of Liverpool Street last night.
- Protests at Govia’s capture of the Thameslink rail franchise.
- Half of Londoners admit to washing raw chicken.
- Colin Firth can’t bear to be Paddington.
- Average London house price goes up again…now it’s £485,000…
- …will it all lead to businesses moving elsewhere?
- Bayswater pub sold for record amount…will be turned into luxury flats.
- A business case will be developed for new Thames flood defences.
- Paxo and Boris share a tandem, as the former quits Newsnight.
- 10 things learned from London Collections: Men.
- More blue plaques planned for London. Scheme looking for nominations.
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do