- Heathrow’s new Terminal 2 opens…
- …just as workers on the Heathrow Express walk out on strike.
- The Queen has a new coach, featuring bits of the Mary Rose and Newton’s apple tree.
- Can London cope with extreme weather?
- Selfridges apologises after refusing to deliver to a Brixton postcode on safety grounds.
- Depressingly small studio flat pulled from sales site after public anger.
- Last chance to visit the De Morgan centre in Wandsworth.
- Got blonde hair? Steer clear of Eltham Park South unless you enjoy being attacked by crows.
- Yesterday we heard that M&S is deserting Woolwich, today it’s the Firepower Museum.
Art & Photography
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do