- Boris plans early warning alerts for air pollution (Sunday Times paywalled article, but you can get the drift).
- QPR win the Wembley play-off for promotion to the Premier League.
- Social housing provider Wandle backs down over plans to revalue shared ownership housing that had already been sold.
- Police want help identifying a man who 'jumped in front' of a lorry in Catford.
- Shoot-out involving police in Tottenham.
- "London is UKIP's worst nightmare."
- Lewisham People Before Profit candidate called cops on people handing out copies of negative VICE article.
- Local responses to Barnet's narrow election result.
- Campaigners say Earl's Court redevelopment is in doubt now Labour runs Hammersmith and Fulham.
- Dave Hill on the Labour council surge.
- Counting is still going on for Tower Hamlets council.
Photo by Timothy Hart from the Londonist Flickr pool