- Latest on the local election results for London. And here’s an updating map.
- Ukip didn’t do too well in the capital. According to a spokesperson, the party finds it hard to appeal to ‘educated, cultured and young’ types.
- Speaking of which, a new study shows how much younger the workforce is in London compared with that of other British cities.
- Angry demo at offices of Hailo taxi app.
- This week’s London rail news.
- The threatened Bank Holiday tube strike is called off.
- A new franchise will take over the Thameslink line from September.
- Sir Cameron Mackintosh buys the Victoria Palace and Ambassadors theatres.
- Baby sloth news.
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do