- A woman is in critical condition after a collision with a van in Farringdon Road.
- A 15 year old boy has been charged with murdering Jamil Palmer in Hounslow last week.
- Idiot abandons car outside Bank of England, major security alert ensues.
- A CityJet plane made an emergency landing at City Airport this morning after part of the wing ‘fell off’.
- Someone put a brick through a window at the home of London’s UKIP MEP, Gerard Batten, on Tuesday.
- There were over 2.4bn journeys on London buses in 2013/14, the most since 1959.
- A Paleolithic flint tool has been found on the site of the new US Embassy.
- Transport for London HQ will move to the Olympic Park in 2018.
- The Walkie Talkie’s getting its permanent sunshade fix this month.
- Whistler’s paintings of the Thames.
- Temperatures could hit 25 degrees on Saturday — make the most of your weekend.
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do