- Two women are critically ill in hospital after being hit in two separate incidents: one by an unmarked police car in Hackney, another by a black cab on Westminster Bridge.
- A 72 hour tube strike is still scheduled to start 9pm Monday. Read the BBC's Tom Edwards on how negotiations have been going.
- Minicabs appeal to use bus lanes during the strike.
- Another boy, this time 13 years old, has been charged with murdering a man in his home during a break-in last month.
- Felix Magath apologises after Fulham are relegated from the Premier League.
- That Stealing Banksy? exhibition turns out to have been testing interest for a street art museum.
- The Stealing Banksy? people are working with Ajit Chambers, who wants to run attractions in disused tube stations. The Telegraph has a profile.
- Watch out for a new play about a London mayor with ambitions to run the country.
Photo of inquisitive peacock by Savan Gandecha from the Londonist Flickr pool