- 3,389 deaths in London were linked to air pollution in 2010.
- Mayor proposes a 'bank' to help speed up housebuilding.
- Campaign to get local election candidates to address HIV rates.
- City Airport should close, says New Economics Foundation report.
- Police in Lewisham come to arrest man. Man climbs onto roof for 28 hours.
- A cyclist was trapped under a skip truck for over an hour last night.
- Pedestrian in critical condition after being hit by a police van.
- Inquest into the death of cyclist Venera Minakhmetova at Bow roundabout finds it "most likely" she jumped a red light.
- And cyclist Khalid al-Hashimi, who died in a collision with a bus in Whitechapel, was almost twice over the legal drink-driving limit.
Don't tell whoever wrote this about libraries. Photo by Rob Bousfield from the Londonist Flickr pool.