- Crossrail marks 75% of tunnelling complete, as a boring machine enters Whitechapel Station.
- Internal TfL emails under FOI reveal that it will soon be out of pocket on the Barclays/cycle hire deal.
- TfL twitter tells commuter to leave earlier if its delays are causing him to be late.
- Inspectors appointed to look into Tower Hamlets fraud claims.
- There’s a ‘culture of fear’ in the Met police.
- Will pollution warnings shift official policy?
- More old paintings superimposed on Google Street View.
- Martin Freeman to play Richard III.
- John Stow gets a new quill.
- Fans of soft porn, beer and stabbing: Game of Thrones Series 4…down the pub.
Books & Poetry
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do