- Around 50% of tube trains are running today, because of/despite the strike.
- Talks are to be held on Friday in a bid to halt the next set of strikes.
- A third Met officer is sacked over the Plebgate row.
- Punch up on the tube filmed.
- Part of the widened M25 opens as a ‘smart motorway’.
- These crappy garages in Fulham just sold for £700,000.
- Chelsea’s football pitch will be driven to Aldershot. Oddness.
Best Of London
Art & Photography
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do