- Dave Hill theorises that the tube strike wouldn't be happening if Bob Crow was alive.
- And here's what you need to know about those tube strikes.
- Firefighters will strike over this bank holiday weekend, in a dispute over pensions.
- Three men arrested after a man's body was found by a railway line in Tottenham.
- Place hackers are being prosecuted by TfL and British Transport Police.
- More post problems for TNT, as sack of mail is found dumped in a river.
- Dorset Square in Marylebone is becoming a magnet for fly tipping.
- East London Lines examines the link between deprivation and low voter turnout.
- Save Lewisham Hospital campaign 'hijacked' by council election candidate.
- Dorchester Hotel boycotted after owner Sultan of Brunei passes a law allowing for the stoning of gay people.
- Musical I Can't Sing to close after two months. We quite liked it.
- The Garden Bridge looks to Hong Kong for funding.
- Help put the King back into King's Cross.
- Responsible drinking: the Waterloo and City line pub crawl.
Beautiful interpretation of Dale Chihuly's sculpture in Berkeley Square by V from the Londonist Flickr pool