- Three children have been found dead in New Malden. A woman has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
- A murder investigation opens in Roehampton following the death of a man.
- And a man was stabbed to death in a Mortlake tapas restaurant.
- Could Boris resign as Mayor to run for parliament?
- The axing of 125 jobs at Kew Gardens would break the law, claims union.
- Postal nightmare in north-west London.
- The NIMBY threat to Kentish Town (and other places where a vocal minority assume too much power).
- The rise in 'hidden homes' — converted and rented-out commercial space — for those who can't afford residential housing.
- A regeneration 'supernova' is set to transform east London. Not for the better, moans Vice.
- House prices along the Central line by zone (plus they spelt Theydon Bois wrong)
- Talks to avert tube strikes end without agreement. London Underground takes out full-page Evening Standard advert. A train-driver's view.
- Who will be the new RMT president?
- The future of the London bus, part 2.
And the other bits and bobs
- The history of St George's Fields, for St George's Day.
- Duck walker explains himself.
- Adam Dant's London bestiary.
- Beyonce and Jay Z are moving to Mayfair. Or is it Portobello? The article contradicts itself. Who cares anyhow?