- Lambeth residents left without water following a burst pipe that no one wants to fix.
- First-time buyers in London now need (with many caveats) around £70,000 in savings.
- London’s skyline needs more tower blocks, not luxury flats.
- The rise of mass open-house viewings for London properties.
- Heathrow Express workers set to strike at end of month.
- Tube advertising contractor thinks Prince Charles’s face is not suitable for public viewing.
- From Reddit: London’s least useful bench?
- Alas, Sellfridges in Stoke Newington is no longer selling fridges.
Art & Photography
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do