- Issues surrounding cycle hire open data, individual users and privacy concerns.
- £42,550: that’s how much one Southeastern commuter fare-dodged over five years.
- Wilson Kipsang and Edna Kiplagat win the London marathon.
- Doreen Lawrence tipped to be a Labour candidate for Mayor.
- Sub-machine gun found in raid on a house in Mitcham.
- 49% of London’s prime London property buyers aren’t resident in the UK.
- London is tops for the number of people who’ve never married.
- Did you see the RT-type buses on the streets yesterday?
Photo by Andrew Smith from the Londonist Flickr pool