- Police have strip searched more than 4,600 children in the last five years.
- Two men wanted over allegations of anti-semitic remarks and gestures on the tube.
- Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime is selling off 600 affordable homes in Wimbledon.
- A yacht piled into Richmond Bridge at the weekend.
- Outer London drives record high house prices.
- The cable car is closed all week for maintenance. Not even @BBCTravelAlert can resist making a joke about passenger numbers.
- West End show The Full Monty will close at the end of March, but we could get the Rocky musical.
Sunday night’s moon seen from Chelsea Bridge, by Owen Llewellyn from the Londonist Flickr pool