- Transport for London says 82% of Londoners approve of its plan to close all tube ticket offices.
- Boris Johnson says he’ll meet Bob Crow – but only if this week’s strikes are called off.
- CCTV images of a man police want to speak to in connection with a rape in Putney.
- Parents of artwork-climbing nine year old say she was just being “anti-establishment“.
- Norovirus hits Heston Blumenthal’s Dinner at the Mandarin Oriental.
- Turns out Bishops Avenue, “Billionaires Row”, is less swanky than you’d think.
- Queen’s Park: home of London’s first parish council.
- Diamond Geezer looks back at London’s frost fairs.
- Have you been out to celebrate Chinese New Year?
Photo by Nigel Bewley from the Londonist Flickr pool