- The unions promise ‘war’ over new tube trains that could operate without drivers. This excellent piece by London Reconnections gives some useful background to automatic trains.
- Mystery buyer obtains Brompton Road ghost station for £53 million. See our pics of the inside.
- If the tube map told the truth. Looks familiar.
- ‘Poonami’ floods Clapham Road in Kennington after water main bursts. #LondonPoo
- London average house price hits £409,000, and will surge by a quarter over next five years.
- John Hurt’s London.
- Cat cafe opens Saturday.
- Winter is coming…
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do