- Demolition of the Heygate Estate nears its end.
- The flow on the Thames was the highest recorded for January since records began in 1883.
- The London boroughs most at risk from flooding.
- London has 700 ‘ghost mansions’ worth up to £3 billion.
- You’ll soon be able to apply for a .london domain name. Not sure Londonist.London works very well.
- Man gives his girlfriend a self-published 240-page book of all the texts they’ve ever exchanged. Bless.
- Flashmob proposal at the London Eye.
- A new idea to increase the visibility of night-time cyclists.
- Round-up of this week’s London rail/tube news.
- Happy 60th to the London Irish Centre.
- Chingford kebab shop turns into…The Queen.
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do