- ‘New Routemasters’ (‘New Bus for London’ name seems to have been dropped) coming to route 148 on Saturday, but without the hop-on hop-off option.
- Witnesses describe a fatal hit and run that happened in Newham last week.
- A speeding driver who killed a child has had his sentence halved to 12 months.
- Barnet Hospital A&E had to turn away ambulances on 31 January after becoming overwhelmed by patients.
- Boris Johnson tweets support for London foxhunting. Which prompted James David Smith to send us this image by his friend Katie Stotter.
- Damon Albarn announces gigs at the Rivoli Ballroom and People’s Palace.
- Architects design water fountains for six potential locations.
- The Thames Barrier has been closed 33 times so far this winter. It closed 35 times during the entire 1990s.
- Thames is predicted to rise to its highest level in 60 years.
- Concerns that central London could be at risk of flooding in the future.