- Cyclist dies after collision with a car in Woodford Green.
- Water levels in parts of the Thames are six feet above normal.
- The Boleyn Ground will become 700 homes. We couldn’t help but chuckle over this joke (sorry, Hammers fans).
- More talks to avert this week’s planned tube strike.
- The Heathrow Express has its eye on Reading.
- Ian Visits on developments at Charing Cross station.
- House for sale in Crystal Palace… with a ‘space shuttle‘ in the attic.
Photo by Hammer Head from the Londonist Flickr pool