- A lorry driver's been arrested after not stopping at the scene of a collision with a pedestrian on Mansell Street. The pedestrian has died.
- London Assembly report says some police are "routinely ignoring" our rights on stop and search.
- Young's pubs say Kentish Town locals are killing off the Bull and Gate while trying to save it.
- 'Plebgate' police officer Keith Wallis has been sentenced to 12 months in prison.
- Soon you'll be able to (remotely) drive a robot around Tate Britain at night.
- The delayed Shangri-La hotel will open at the Shard in May.
- Not sure where in London you should live? Ask Buzzfeed.
- Fulham residents who thought they'd fought off cycle hire docking stations in Ranelagh Gardens confused to find TfL's won an appeal they didn't know was happening.
- Half price Dangleway fares for Greenwich and Newham residents.
- Bus passengers on a C10 rebelled against an early turnaround last night.
- Not London-related, but if we think we have transport problems, look at poor Rio.