- Boris faces a new inquiry over banning the "Ex Gay" bus advert.
- Battersea ivory trader fined just £1,375.
- The Gentle Author visits a Clapton tramshed and an artist being forced out by gentrification.
- Investors using London property as a "safe haven", turning some of the posh bits into "ghost towns".
- Parking wardens' 'dirty tactics'.
- London skull research reveals evidence of Roman head hunters.
- Do you know the man who punched this cyclist?
- Unsurprisingly, the TSSA has voted to join the RMT in the 48 hour tube strikes.
- 20mph speed limit to be trialled on Blackfriars and London bridges.
- London Underground promises safety improvements after a man was killed at Finsbury Park.
- Boris (and squatting protesters) launch the Year of the Bus. How about joining us on our walk?
- Did you see @TfLOyster is now @TfLWaystoPay?
Photo by roger.w800 from the Londonist Flickr pool