Picture of the day: Brixton Windmill, star trails and the time-lapse lights of aircraft, by Owen Llewellyn in the Londonist Flickr pool.
- Two men are charged for supplying Class A drugs after the death of a teenager is linked to ecstasy.
- Plans to knock down the Odeon, Leicester Square have been approved.
- Listed Victorian home near Hyde Park gutted by fire.
- How a Romanian tourist, accidentally separated from his son on the tube, survived on the streets of London for four days.
- London praised for its hotels.
- A 12-year old boy has been stabbed outside a shop in Croydon.
- Theatre audiences will not be put off by recent safety incidents at London theatres, according to West End stars.
- New York is affordable, compared with London.
- Mayor wants to speed up the building of homes on the Mount Pleasant sorting office site.
- No affordable homes on the massive Earl's Court development.
- New housing schemes approved for Hurlingham and Chelsea.
- DLR strikes set for 29-30 January and 4-6 February.
- New Thameslink train to go on show at ExCel. Ironically, it's on the first day of the DLR strike, so you might have to use the cable car to get there.
- The solar roof at Blackfriars station is finally complete. It will generate up to 50% of the station's energy needs.
- A chat with the team at the Natural History Museum who help identify odd specimens.
- Thoughts on the blandification of Greenwich. And just how should you pronounce it?
- Inside the Kentish Town back-street studios beloved of superstars.
- Fake signs on the underground - have you spotted any?