- Child dies after mother rushes him to Chase Farm A&E, not realising it has closed.
- People are ‘hotwiring‘ their power supplies.
- Hyundai will sponsor Tate Modern’s Turbine Hall exhibitions for the next decade.
- Site of former Battersea Park playground to become a £20-a-go adventure park.
- £100k painting stolen from pensioner during bank fraud.
- Two cyclists hospitalised with non-life threatening injuries after collisions in Dalston and Blackheath.
- New platforms at London Bridge are taking shape.
- Crossrail could bring 250m more people a year into the West End.
- Talks tomorrow aimed at averting next month’s tube strikes.
Photo by Michel Poitrenaud from the Londonist Flickr pool