- In the wake of the Mark Duggan inquest, armed police will wear video cameras.
- The Evening Standard captures emotional scenes as fire stations close and the Camden New Journal covers two closed stations saving a family in the early hours.
- Tube staff balloted for strike action over job cuts and ticket office closures.
- The Guardian’s Steve Bell takes on the water cannon plan.
- Sidcup McDonald’s backs down after trying to ban teenagers.
- Dave Hill on housing for middle income households.
- Pay-per-minute cafe opens, with free tea and coffee.
© 2014 Londonist.